PROCESS FLOW OF MANUFACTURING CANNED BEVERAGES
- Individual raw material is dissolved at each melting tank by stirring with water or hot water until dissolving absolutely.
- Transferring solution from each Melting tank into Mixing tank. At Mixing tank, taking example to check quality and standardizing as specification.
- Semi-product at Mixing tank will be transferred through filter to pasteurization system for homogenizing and heating.
- Before filling, empty cans will go to rinser for cleaning.
- Beverage will be transferred from pasteurization system to the filler.
- Filled cans are injected with Liquid Nitrogen to increase the internal can pressure, so it becomes stronger.
- After Liquid Nitrogen injection, filled cans will be seemed instantly.
- Beverage cans will be checked by level checker and can pressure detector to confirm the specification.
HOT FILLING AND RETORT PROCESS
- Hot Filling Process
- After homogenizing, semi-product will be pasteurized to kill bacteria.
- After seaming, beverage cans are inverted to sterilize the end lid.
- Beverage cans will be transferred from seamer into cooler for cooling and conveyed to packaging area.
- Retort Process
- After homogenizing, semi-product will be heated for filling.
- Beverage cans are conveyed from seamer into basket, then high temperature sterilization by retort and unloaded automatically to packaging area.
- Expiry date is printed on the bottom of beverage can.
- Individual beverage can will be final checked by can pressure detector and level checker to confirm product specification.
- Beverages cans are packed by casing machine at 24 cans/30 cans per case and checked by case weight checker to confirm quantity within specification.
- Expiry date and production code are printed on the case, then palletizing and store in warehouse.